At Stable Vehicle Storage we are proud to offer to market this 2012 (12) BMW M5 M Performance Edition on behalf of it’s current keeper.
Having covered 44,000 miles from new it is available now, in superb condition throughout.
Finished in ‘Frozen White’ factory matte finish paint , this example is complemented well by its black 20” alloy wheels, in a multi-spoke design. Behind these alloys are M brand blue brake callipers.
The interior is also is excellent condition, and is a full black Merino Leather interior, complemented with Lotus white stitching with an alcantara headliner.
The seats show very little wear and are fully electrically adjustable, and also feature lumbar support. The car benefits from a heads up display, panoramic roof, reverse assist with cameras and parking sensors as well as BMW Professional DAB radio with CD,DVD, TV and iPod functionality, all making this car feel very nice to be behind wheel of.
Being the M Performance edition this car listed at £95,140 when new with £22,750 worth of optional extras
This therefore means that the car is ‘fully loaded’ with a wide array of different options.
Some other standout features include the Genuine carbon fibre body kit, BMW M performance edition plaques/motifs around the car, adaptive cruise control with brake function, powered boot lid, soft close doors, Active M differential and electronic damping control.
The most recent MOT was carried out in August 2021 around 2,000 miles ago and resulted in a pass. The vehicle has a full service history, and a major service was last carried out in September 2021, work included new spark plugs, all new fluids and filters, new brake discs & pads front and rear, as well as a brake fluid change.
We would really encourage viewing of this vehicle to appreciate just how much spec is on this example.
This vehicle is currently in secure vehicle storage and it is available to view by appointment only in Christchurch, Dorset.
Full Service History
• First registered 05/2012 in UK (Sheffield, England)
• Re-registered in Northern Ireland 01/2013
• Re-registered in UK 06/2021
• MOT History (includes official letter from NI to confirm below)
• 2016, mileage 18,256 (NI)
• 2017, mileage 22,675 (NI)
• 2018, mileage 26,515 (NI)
• 2019, mileage 29,910 (NI)
• 2020, issued temporary COVID exemption certificate (NI)
• 2021, mileage 42,494
• Next MOT due August 2022
• Major Serviced completed 21/09/2021
This consisted of :
• New spark plugs
• All new fluids and filters
• New genuine brake discs & pads front and rear
• Brake fluid change
Full factory options list :
• BMW Individual Frozen White
• Genuine Carbon Fibre bodykit
• Full Black Merino leather upholstery with Lotus White stitching and heated front seats
• M Sport multi-function seats with lumbar support
• Heads up display
• Panoramic roof
• 4 zone climate control
• Alcantara steering wheel
• BMW Individual Piano Black interior trim with a One of 30 laser cut plaque
• Door sills with BMW M Performance Edition plaque
• Active M differential and electronic damping control
• 20-inch M Double-spoke Matt Black alloy wheels
• Michelin Pilot Sport 4S tyres
• Tyre Pressure Monitoring System
• Dark Chrome exhaust, side gills and kidney surround
• Powered bootlid operation, sun protection glass, split-folding rear seats, comfort access and soft close doors
• Rain sensors
• Reversing assist camera and parking sensors
• BMW Professional DAB radio, CD, DVD, MP3, TV and 12-loudspeaker system
• Telephone USB audio interface
• Internet connectivity
• Cruise Control with Brake Function and Speed Limiting Function